Friday, December 3, 2010

what a mess!

You may think you have a mess
something so confusedand thrown together; torn apart,
its hard to unravel? solve? un-tangle?

well i know this is one of the cases...

he loved me, i loved him
he loves someone else... im in love with him
he still loves me possibly while lhes loving someone else i still love him but i dont want to

i move on
someone loves me
i love them - but still love someone else
i love him, love someone else
then he tells me he never loved me

i love his best friend
he still loves me even though he said he doesnt
they argue over me
they both fight and say im not worth it
and i love no one
and no one loves me

^^^ that actually makes sense
and i give you props if you can iunderstand it

1 comment:

  1. oh my god. that literally just explained what is going on in my life!!

    ReplyDelete