Sunday, December 12, 2010

Caroling

so last night-
i went caroling... which is not as easy and innocent as it looks
yes i said "easy" and "innocent"

it wasn't easy because some guys had to carry the canned goods
and THEN everyone had to sing in the FREEZING COLD
... but a good deed is a good deed <3

oh I almost forget... us carolers are NOT as sweet and innocent as we look
well at least I'm not, I have some pretty funny stories

so one house we got to is where a VERY OLD lady lived,
and apparently she could barely hear...
so we had to sing VERY LOUD, obnoxiously loud
and then she didn't come to the door and as us carolers are walking away i go,
"WAIT! What if she's so old she can't walk and she struggling to get to the door!"
I was SERIOUS... but sounded pretty stupid so "can she walk? " was the insider of the night.

And then we go to this house, (this is was good)
and we keep on singing and knocking on the door because our group was
persistent for Haven For Hunger...
yeah this wicked hot guy answers the door and says "I'm kinda busy..." and of course
I blurt out, "HE"S SLEEPING WITH SOME ONE!"
..........
yeah - i really said that and I thought he went back inside but no, he was still there. I don't know if he heard me though :)

This one wasn't really funny BUT like it seemed like something that would be put in a movie-
My friend asked how their dog Buddy was...
they say "Oh. Buddy passed away... he's in the back yard-"
and I'm thinking smooth... smooth one
BUT they still made a very generous donation!!
(oh and I pretty much fell over laughing at this house...)

AND THEN>>>
there was a car whipping around the corner
"Car! Speed! Quick! Drunk! Ah!"
yup, i said that ha ha ha <3

caroling was so much fun <333

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:48 PM

    hahahahah he was in boxers and a muscle shirt!! and im just standing there like ohhh damn and im like I LEFT U A CANDY CANE haha hes was like sweeet thanks and im just like <3 lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes <3 he was doing it with his father home!!! tht's nasty <3 lmfao and now we know where he lives... AHAHA

    ReplyDelete