Wednesday, December 22, 2010

that place

You know in the romantic movies how the boy or girl
takes the love of their life to their "special place"
that secret, private place that you can run to
lay down and just breath, or a place you can hide and think

Well I've had that place for the past four years
its nearby and I run there for help about so many things
and no one knows
No One

but I've had the sudden urge to show someone this place
I want it to snow
I want to ring his door bell
and I want to tell him to follow me
and He'll follow me, or I'll drag him there

and he'll have no clue of where i brought him and
he will just look and think ok... why am i here
and then i'll tell him to sit on that rock a lay back
breath in and clear his mind and he'll understand

maybe he will realize who i am
this is my deepest darkest secret
see I never really liked him he
was just there for me at all the right moments
thats what was special
and one day who knows...?
it could be affectionate but right now I just want him to be there for me again
like I'm there for him right now

i hope it happenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment