Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Formspring fights and feudes

Hello! Recently on my formspring and on several other pages i have been the topic. and now it has to stop - this isn't directed directly to you its directed to everyone I'm friends with on formspring and anyone else who has been on my page.
Recently there has been much too much drama on my page and several others. My life is great so don't try to bring me down because you people are the ones who look foolish. Half of the stuff you are saying are lies and shit -- and to be honest drama on formspring is stupid- simple as that. and you being anonymous makes you pathetic
OK now everyone that is reading this is also fully aware of Chris and my break up (not to get back on the subject) but its been over for probably a month. He's over it, I'm over it -but why aren't you random people over it? It was our relationship not yours so i ask please leave us the both alone. You don't know what happened, no one really does so don't try to act like you do. Its unfair to him and me. He can respond to what he likes but if anyone writes any more on my formspring about him I'm just going to delete it.any drama filled thing im gonna delete it!

On a more serious note is a person who says I'm doing things that I'm not. well i figured out who you are and it is who i first suspected.  me and my friends all saw you keep staring at me. Don't worry you're not worth my time and I'm not telling anyone else who you are I'm actually forgiving you

Now i don't know if it was the person above who was telling me to commit suicide or if it was some other evil sugguestion. Suicide is not a joke - and don't ever suggest that to anyone, its evil. If you say that to someone on formspring and the person ends up committing suicide do you know the police can track you down and arrest you for cyber-bullying. Everyone needs to be more cautious of what they say.

Lucky for you I'm very happy and have great family and friends and love my life even if its not at its best right now so everyone sorry to disappoint you but I'm going to remain happy :D

thank you for taking the time to read this
~dmj

No comments:

Post a Comment