Sunday, December 5, 2010

associate

see, look, and understand
how i can associate
...love
...lies   &+
...pain

with the term: confusion

i love one person.
and he likes me
does he love me?

because right now he's liking
maybe even loving
some one else as well

and i try, i try so hard
to do the same - but then
i confuse him with my actions
i confuse myself with my actions

why would i try to run away from something
that makes me so happy
since i ran away
I'll run back

will i make it?
will this place that is so familiar to me
still be there?

why is he with her
when he knows ill love him more
than she could...
or anyone else could...
i wanna prove myself but she's KINDA in my way

... so take her out of the picture
put me back in

i know your not happy right now
i can see it
everyone can see it
stop trying to lie and convince your self

you know I'm unhappy with out you
and you owned up pretty much
that you are unhappy without me

so can we please just make each other happy
again

no.
not immediately.
because when we were once happy
i took that happiness
and turned it into complete utter sadness

now i have to prove
i won't make the same
mistake this time around

i promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment