Wednesday, December 29, 2010

how i act

I'm a very open person with the people i know
a very shy person with the people I don't trust
Careful with the people i love
And Crazy with acquaintances

So I vent to the people I know
and they really listen
and they want me to make a movie about my life
but who wants to watch that? I mean I can't keep track
of my own life- so this would be one hell of a confusing movie

Sadly, I don't trust a lot of people
And I give EVERYONE second chances
but, nothings every completely erased if you keep
on doing the same thing over and over again
So i tell them nothing but the obvious
and they want to know more but,
they ruined their privilege
they can earn it back but,
few try

I'm careful with the people I love
And if you have read my blog
you must know I love a lot :)
and if I'm not careful
I end up hurt
but if I'm too careful
I end up even more hurt

And I'm crazy with acquaintances
I am myself on first impressions
because I don't want them to think I'm some one I'm not
sometimes I scare people off BUT
wouldn't I eventually scare them off anyway?!
But I'm known for my 'craziness'
but there's more to me than just being crazy

2 comments:

  1. This is a very creative way to post your stuff, eh? I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy thank you :) ill check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete