Saturday, December 11, 2010

Intuition from dreams

none of you have heard this story
except a few
a very small few

two weeks before Christmas had began
it was the year 2003
and i continuously had a repetitive dream
it was exactly like a dream though,
it was a slide show of sounds and images

- The Cross
- A Christmas tree
- a car
- a scream NO-"
- snow
- and a cross walk
- and an alarm going off at 5:17

it was odd, not scary at all just odd

Walking to our car from church on Christmas Eve it was snowing and I was on the cross walk and my father was a little behind me. A car came to a stop so I was crossing and then everyone was crossing but when I was walking in front of the car the stepped on the gas by an accident and bumped me hard enough to knock me over.My mother screamed "NO" I wasn't hurt, not even bruised but my dad and several other men hit and slammed the hood of the man's car, around 5:15ish , which i assume now was 5:17
it took me a while to actually apply my dream to reality.

Now I've been having the same slide show type dream
-"Needless to say..."
- "Calm down..."
- My friend crying
- Me bleeding (not self - inflicted wounds)
- "Don't worry"
-"shh..."
-Outside Christmas lights

this dream however, gives off an eerie feeling...
and now
me being older
I'm trying to figure it out.

3 comments: