Saturday, November 27, 2010

Who are you?

after being hurt
after being attacked
after being abused

do you want to ask
who are you

I've realized i know no one
not one single person
... i don't know him
... i don't know her

the scary thing is
i don't know myself

but then THINK harder
i do know him...
i do know her...
i do know myself...

i just wish i didn't because
i don't like
what he, she, or i
have become

its sick
how pain takes place
how forgiveness comes so quickly
how forgiveness may not be given

nothing is ever perfectly fine
not here
not now
something has to go wrong
otherwise, to me,
its not normal

don't tell me
he doesn't deserve me...
she isn't a good friend...
or that i did nothing wrong...

when the truth is
he deserves forgiveness
she deserves forgiveness

...and i screw up

for me...
do i deserve forgiveness
you tell me..


i still want to know -
who are you?

--> d.m.j. </3

No comments:

Post a Comment