Monday, January 31, 2011

My romanticized world

I'll allow something happy inside
I'll put up a wall to keep out the darkness
I need to shine...

I need to feel the warmth
get away from the coldness

I need to allow my heart to feel bliss
my soul to be free
escape this world
and create a romanticized world

one where every one's purpose is known
and everyone believes in themselves
self- esteem isn't a problem
where everyone believes in true love
hatred is rarely found
currency is forgotten
and stereotypes disappear
everything happens for a reason
people think positive
every one's excepted
every one's loved
every one's included
and where dream's really do come true

... but this world doesn't exist
but as soon as I close my blue eyes
and every time I fall asleep
this is the place where i can let my guard down

this is the place that i can feel blissfully happy
along with everyone surrounding me
and this may be my silly youthful romanticized world

... but wouldn't you care to join me?

1 comment:

  1. Ah! i love this soooo much! these are my favorite lines:
    one where every one's purpose is known
    currency is forgotten
    and stereotypes disappear
    but this world doesn't exist
    but as soon as I close my blue eyes
    and every time I fall asleep
    this is the place where i can let my guard down
    along with everyone surrounding me
    and this may be my silly youthful romanticized world

    ... but wouldn't you care to join me?

    Feel my beaming smile of awe across the internet through this comment! I can really see how you took that anonymous person's constructive criticism into action.

    ReplyDelete