Friday, January 14, 2011

snow days of sorrow

Well I just had two snow days in a row!
And I should have been studying for midterms...
but of course not

I divided my day into quarters

Quarter 1: Go creep on peoples lives on their computer and pray for him to text me
Quarter 2: Lay in bed feeling sorry for myself
Quarter 3: Get rid of my new comforter (wait till you hear the pathetic reason)
Quarter 4 : Listen to Taylor Swift's new CD Speak Now

Well Guess why i had to throw out my new comforter.... Its only two months old and a beautiful shade of pink - it was because it had tear puddles of black from my eyeliner and mascara running when I cried. wow.

but why? why tears? as if they will drain the sadness from me and leave my body. no. this is the first time in my life i've ever felt something so powerful, something with this long term affect. and although I don't like the sadness- I like knowing what it feels like, what it feels like to feel

Then I listened to Taylor Swift, I believe she's the easiest person in the world to relate to especially in this new album! All I could do was hit the replay button for Last Kiss, then Haunted, Then Speak Now....... why is it that I could relate to everyone and it touched me in a different way each time... every song meant something!!!

But I don't only relate with her through her songs, but for the purpose of the entire album. She's writting her songs for words she needed to say
and I'm writting my blog for the very same reason...

4 comments:

  1. i <3 speak now. hey what happened to the poem style posting

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah i still do that!!! some things aren't needed to put in a poetic formation LOL but yeah most of it will be poems xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i liked that. this is crazy - you and the average teenager girl are about the same age as a girl who was my roommate in treatment (she was normal tho, and so was most of everyone else there) and she loved taylor swift just as much - owned every single song, knew every line, even sent her iPod outside the facility illegally to get her new songs ;) except she also did these wacko dorky dances to the songs, and did so proudly lol XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love crazy dancing <333 and u should listen to her new albu speak now... its amazing

    ReplyDelete