Monday, January 24, 2011

once a lady

looking in the mirror
angry at the tears
that I allowed myself to cry
why
does it always seem to catch up with me now
I was ahead of the game not to long ago

but now I'm falling behind
get off the track
take some time

to let the tears roll down
let the love shine
in
if theres any left

Stupid boy
you don't love at all
so don't claim you have it with me

confused boy why you bringing me down with you?
i'm a second choice - and I refuse

lets the tears roll down
lets my thoughts of you
leave
go away
with the rest of the pain you caused me

and I hope life gives you hell
as payback as to what you did to me

my guard was down
broken - heartened girl
searching for anyone to love her

not gonna settle for less
not gonna settle for you
i'm not a second choice i refuse

once a lady
broken down to a girl
helpless
in this lying world

so let the tears roll down
let the sun shine in
once a lady
broken down to a girl
im growing up again

*** this i a song i wrote***

3 comments:

  1. Seriously? I told u that u should write a song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha do u like it? and i write a lot of songs... they just sound like icky written and better sung lol xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hell yeah i like it! you should put audio to ur posts and make ur voice heard! if u want lol

    ReplyDelete