Wednesday, January 12, 2011

your worlds crashing

I feel bad
this is a different feeling of badness though
because i don't feel bad for myself
i feel bad for you

your worlds crashing
and the world is heavier than you can handle
so whose going to help you keep up the walls
for a while it was me im assuming
but i wont give myself the credit

but now who is it
you think its her
but its not
but lets pretend it is
who's stronger??

You finally developed to the new world
your new world
while everything was going on
and i was slowly dwindling down to nothing
you were growing

so a few days ago i accepted it
and finally moved on after loving you for about
109 days
and after you making me smile
atleast a thousand times
i accepted it and moved on

so if you don't care about me any more
why did you make it clear to me, him, and all of my friends
that it bothers you
that I could possibly move on from loving you
to someone else

but when i did this
it struck you hard
didn't it
and maybe everything doesn't happen for a reason in your world
but for me it does
and maybe the reason this is happening
is for you to realize
what every one else does...

that I was the one who made the mistake
but you are the one who didn't fight to fix it
so never again can you say
"I don't give up easily"

but i feel bad for you
because i know how it feels
to want to change something so bad
but are unable to
because its not your place to

so you proved you cared
and you realize you still care
now what are you going to do about it?

you claim to have made a decision
and that you chose her
but lets not lie to ourselves, shall we?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:09 PM

    I'm your friend. Of course I care, you idiot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know your my friend. And if this is so. why aren't you caring in a friendly way?

    ReplyDelete