Monday, November 15, 2010

its going to be ok...

hey guys i wrote this song....

It only works out
When you least expect it to
At least for me
Never for you

You always get what you want
Yet
You’re nothing special


You don’t need to even ask
Not a task
Because you make it someone else’s

When I expect the good
I receive the bad
When I hope for the best
I end up with the worst –
Which is never seeing it happen to you

Chorus:
But I won’t give up [no]
I won’t give in
Something needs to change

I hold me head up high
My limits the sky
And my goal is to
Get over you


And this time
It going to work out
Cause I expect it to

And its going to work for me
And maybe you’ll be
The one
Breaking in two

I won’t need to ask
It will be your task
This time around


Ill expect the good
But ill get the best
When I expect the worse
It won’t be even bad
At least compared to you

                                                               Chorus:
But I won’t give up [no]
I won’t give in
Something needs to change

I hold me head up high
my limits the sky
and my goal is to
get over you

No I didn’t give up
No I didn’t give in
Because something changed
~ dmj <333

No comments:

Post a Comment