Sunday, November 21, 2010

well this explains how i feel!!!!!

 
The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love- love someone else.
If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go.
  If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it’s yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be.
The hottest love has the coldest end.
  Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it.
  Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime.
  I self-destruct every relationship so that I don't get hurt... but in truth I just hurt myself worse in the long run.
  I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes-good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
  Falling in love is awfully simple, but falling out of love is simply awful.
  I don’t know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every part of my body is broken too.
Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense.
  If love is shelter, I'm going to walk in the rain.
  Don't hold to anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love.
  Never try to define love. Once defined love is confined. Once confined -- It dies.
In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities
Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies
In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me, you save my life
I love you, not only for what you are, But also for what I am when I am with you
Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own
 See there's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me
In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing
To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed

No comments:

Post a Comment