Friday, November 26, 2010

BLACK FRIDAY!!!

Well, i am off the walls today.
So. I'm not allowing myself out of the house or being in contact with people
because i may accidentally attack them :D
(my uncle gave me gum... which contains caffeine... BAD IDEA)

so right now i am trying to calm myself so I'm doing a facial... and i forgot i had it on
and i answered the door
i think i just gave the mail man a heart attack....
(i feel bad now : /) and embarrassed

I'm trying to really think about some things...
and how to make decisions. I'm really like trying to get over him
and like i don't know if I should be
because I think i may be in a whole thing of regret
but then if i don't like that's just pathetic!

the thing about regret is...
its complex
some people just sit there and think back on it saying how stupid they were
but I'm coming out of that stage -
the next stage is action
this is when you do something to change your past actions that you "regret"
... i just don't know what I'm going to do yet;
i finally understand what he was saying now
and I'm SO going to prove myself right

and yes some things aren't worth fighting for
but after so much thought
this one... is

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:29 PM

    you're growing. congratulations.

    ReplyDelete