Sunday, November 21, 2010

English Story

well we had to write a story for English; and people liked mine so i'm going to write it on here...

   Lying in bed. Three pillows supporting my head, but I refuse to cover myself with the quilt. thinking to myself how i wsnt to plunder his dreams; just to discover what he's looking gor; the one thing i'm not supplying. And by him its not directed to any specific person, but directed to someone who is meant for me. I close my eyes with invocation in my mind. i need a muse; i need inspiration! Everything is positive about my "right person", but i can't bare imagine the thought of finding him then having him go away... its formidable. The person is valiant; and will protect me. He is guile and will have a solution to every negative circumstance. He will sustain me. Our love will be prodigious, and he'll have the capability to muster my heart, my soul, and my thoughts, and feelings. But above all... best of all he'll be mine
again close my eyes with invocation and pray for muse... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment