Saturday, November 13, 2010

if you only knew...

I don't love anyone <yet>- I strive to find someone to love though. I don't know what it feels like to be in love although I always dream about. I’m stubborn sing as loud as I can when I’m alone. I hate people who say I do things that I don't. I don't like it when people find things wrong with my friends. I love watching movies with my dad. If people say they love me - I believe then. I cry when I think of things that could possibly happen. I was sad when my book ended. I love my family and I would not be myself without them. I sing in the shower. I'm a hairbrush singer I get paranoid easily!! I care about what other people think. Nothing against the environment but tree huggers annoy me!!! I forgive but I don’t forget! I have deodorant that is called Sexy Thang and whenever I use it I laugh!!! I try to dance in my car. I'm funny to some people annoying to others. I hate commercials that say suicide may occur by taking this drug! I love back to school shopping. I never have been to a funeral or wedding. I hide my freckles! I laugh too much. Sometimes I either hate myself or love myself but all of the above is ok because I am who I want to be ; ] most Americans breath backwards when we breath in our stomach is suppose to go out not in. when we breathe out our stomach is suppose to get smaller!!! FEARLESS is owning up to being fearful. I will take ten years off my life just to see a close friend live an extra week. I own 548 crayons. I have cracked my compact mirror attempting to sing opera. I cry during the Notebook. I believe in god and will never doubt him. I’m allergic to white out (BAD EXPERIENCE) -à this was written for all my anonymous readers so they can feel like they know me better xoxo ~dmj

No comments:

Post a Comment