Saturday, November 27, 2010

answer this.

answer this
OK. here goes nothing-

a question to make you think
a question to make you consider
can we go back...?
please, if possible
can we go back?

back to win you were my hero; an inspiration
when i admired you
could we go back to that place
the comfort zone

where i would tell you my deepest secret
and you'd share yours too
back to when i felt special because i was the
 1 out of the 2450 people that go to our school
that knew your secret

i don't judge: you knew it once before
but now has that fact that was once known
faded in your memory?

you were there for me through tears
after one day of just confiding in you all my stupid worries
the thing that surprised me was that you cared; you listened

you were there for me
making me laugh so hard
I'd through my vitamin water at you :)
in the middle of history

i backed you up
i tore people down who talked about you
i was there for you also

When we first met - instant attraction
but no commitments
we departed and went to new people
then when we split with them
we came back together as friends
the best friends
then it came into something more than best friends
again no commitment
which we both liked... up until now

so i want to go back
you want to go back
the question is...
how do we get there?

so do me the favor...
...and answer this

~d.m.j

No comments:

Post a Comment