Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lost Cause

Not going to fight this
insanely wonderful-overwhelming- tingle
I feel in my blood, in my body,
in my soul when you are around

how you look at me with the look of
I know you are going to tell me so just tell me already!
Gives me a smile on my face that I can't resist

and when you look at me and your pupils enlarge
my eyes get locked on yours
and I can't look away until your stare diminishes

And when you smile
I can't help but be happy
in every possible way

And when you sing
although you think you sound bad
I wish you were singing to me
and I tell you to stop
(because I know you're not singing to me)

So I'm just this lost cause
and there's no cure
for the broken heart
shattered heart
that I will eventually receive
but until then
I live on hope, I live on faith
I live on my dreams
I live off of the prayers
that maybe one day
I won't be lost anymore
and maybe one day
I'll be more reassured that
I won't be a lost cause
and may be
you will find me

No comments:

Post a Comment