Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Little Girl

Oh darling, oh little girl
why do you feel so lonely in this large world
little girl yet you are here
your actions make things unclear
your appearance
still young
but your actions are younger
turn around and talk no truth
maybe intentionally so I can hear
but little girl its not me but you who is lost in this large world

for you are the one who is immature
talking about me like I have no clue
but the point of this is
you must not have anything better to do
so I don't mind, entertain yourself
and claim things of false to be true
but just no when you turn around to talk
know that karma will switch on you

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:28 AM

    Stick to writing about things you actually know – like the joys of jumping for carrots and other related topics – very desperate girl.

    - This one

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^^^^^BMACK---- lmao jumping for carrots from my owner...... im bmacks bunny everyone <3

    ReplyDelete