Friday, April 1, 2011

Walk Away

.... and after all this time
you lied

and after all this time
you said you didn't love me

and after all this time
I'm so sorry
but I no longer love you....

You told her your new relationship
is like taking a 'walk away' from me
no matter how hard you try
you'd always end up at the starting point.

You told her seeing me
be happy with him
made you go home and punch a wall
just so maybe the pain would make you forget me
the pain only reminded you of me instead, huh?

You told him you never said anything about
him, or me, or what we might be
you never said anything, huh?
only that you had a bad feeling
and that I was replacing you

I can't replace something that isn't there
.... its not there anymore....
and I'm sorry
but i don't think it will ever be there again
just walk away
and don't look back

No comments:

Post a Comment