Friday, April 8, 2011

Guilty- was it worth the laugh?

All of you should feel guilty
EVERYONE right now should feel guilty
all of you claim to be against bullying
you wear the color to represent you are against bullying
pardon my french but BULLSHIT!

All of you are guilty of one thing
making fun of an innocent girl
who was clueless to your cruel
HURTFUL inside joke.
All of you participated in it...

I don't care if you hate her with a fiery burning passion-
there's no excuse for that MEAN action
of a joke.... it wasn't funny though
the thing is you are all sorry
because she realized
the other day that she was the subject of the joke
YOU were not laughing with her
YOU were laughing at her

There I am feeling so bad for her
I was oblivious to the whole situaution
she told me she figured it out on her own
don't go pointing fingers

the pain in her face
the holding back of her tears
the redness of her eyes
some how managed my tears to surface
she was so strong
if I were in her situation I promise...
I COULDN'T be as nearly as strong as her

People were not just MEAN
they said HORRIBLE things
placing her name in code
talking about HER in front of HER
thinking this name was imaginary...
but to all of you it was code, huh?

Well on her face she wears tears
her mind wanders with curiosity trying to figure
out what she did to deserve hatred everyday?
From people she thought was her friends

What do you wear on your face?
shame?
What do you bare on your shoulders?
regret.... REGRET that you got caught
you all should feel embaressed....
I thank God - I never participated in this joke-
I'd be so disappointed
knowing
I caused an innocent girl pain....
was it worth the laugh?

By the way...
she told me-
she forgives you all.

It angers me that I'm associated with some of you...
think about that

No comments:

Post a Comment