Wednesday, March 30, 2011

When I die



When I die


I don’t need to be know; famous


My name doesn’t


Have to be recognized by the world.


I don’t


Need to be talked about on


history book pages.


When people I knew


Look back


I want them to smile


at the memories.


I hope before I die


I can bring some beauty


into this hideous world.


I don’t need to be known


But, I want to have


Lived my life for a purpose.


Before I die


I want to have love


And I want that love


to have been reciprocated.


When I die…


My name doesn’t have to be recognized





 

1 comment:

  1. You already have brought beauty into this world, at least into mine, I love how well you can put your thoughts to words, I wish I could have this skill that you seem to have mastered already...once again taking the words from my mind and putting them to better use than I could do with a lifetime to think it...

    ReplyDelete