Tuesday, March 22, 2011

You look, I look

You look, I look
everyones opinion was different about
my view on this world for a long time.

then i met him
and i felt as if I was  meant
to know him

He said the words I would have spoken
He knew the interior before was I had opened up;
because he had experienced it before...

all the pain
the anger
the tears
over all the heart
the heart that had been
FIXED the BROKEN then FIXED again...

and well, as he spoke a few words to me
I felt as if for once.... maybe something is meant to happen?
I don't know...
I DO care..

He's different, that's for sure
he seems as if he may be that boy in the dream-
the one that tries to bring beauty into this hideous world
I wouldn't be shocked if that's him

2 comments:

  1. Pure genius...You've taken the words right out of my mouth. I can not, dare not believe how true, and meaningful your words are to my ears...or should I say eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:16 PM

    That may have been, the most mind blowing piece of art I have ever laied my eyes upon!

    ~Please~Write~More!~

    ReplyDelete