Thursday, March 24, 2011

My side

Rarely
Do people ask me for my side of a story
Then again,
Rarely
Do people need my side of the story
 He asked for my side of the story
But
Since he asked
That means he might have thought
There was some truth
To the lie filled one.
 But he can’t know my past actions
If he doesn’t know my full story…
 So I prepare
Prepare to open up
And expose my interior
I prepare to tell him the secrets
That only I know
 There isn’t going to be any secrets between
Him and I anymore
Because; eventually
I hope we’ll love each other
 And if he loves me…
I want him to love me for everything and anything I am
And to do that
He needs to know;
He needs to know me
 I hope he likes it
I hope he likes my life…
 Because it’s a life;
soon not to be a secret

No comments:

Post a Comment